Large inventory, support customization
Reverse dutch woven stainless steel wire cloth offers finer filtration and finds popular applications in petroleum, chemical, food, pharmacy, and other fields. Through constant technological innovation and improvement, we can produce stainless steel wire mesh of various specifications in reverse Dutch weaving patterns.
Company advantage: large inventory, can be delivered at any time, support special specifications special customization
The wire-cloth weaving technique combines the Dutch weave and the twill weave techniques described above. The thicker warp yarns cross the finer weft yarns. Each warp thread goes up and down the weft thread. The weft wires are drawn together to form tapered or wedged openings.
1. raw material: 201 or 304, 316, 316L, Other material is also okay.
2. width:by client demand made-custom it
3. length: 30m/roll (length can by your demand made-customs )
4. hole size: by clients made-customs
5. wire diameter: 0.02-0.71mm
6. Mesh Surface: clean, smooth, small magnetic.
7. Packing: Water-Proof, Plastic Paper, Wooden Case, Pallet
8. Min. Order Quantity: 2rolls
9. Delivery Detail: 3-10 days
10. Sample: Free Charge
Aerospace, petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, machinery, plastic products, scientific research and transportation industries.
Automatic belt filter for plastic extruder, plastic melt filter, plastic belt filter.
Prominently used in plastic and rubber industries.
Extruder Screen plays a vital role in avoiding the mixing of foreign particles with finally prepared extrusion product. They give a clean as well as clear extrusion.
Large inventory, can be delivered at any time.
Support special specifications special customization
With 20 years of production experience, hundreds of professional technicians and more than 80 sets of advanced equipment, the strength is reliable.
The products have strict quality control and professional quality level, are durable and well-manufactured.